YOU ARE INVITED to SING ONSTAGE at CARNEGIE HALL in NEW YORK CITY
25th ANNIVERSARY PERFORMANCE of SAVIOUR: A MODERN ORATORIO
SOLO ARTISTS (TBA)
Conducted by David Hamilton
Join our 230-voice chorus and 54-piece professional orchestra for a special anniversary performance in this amazing concert-of-a-lifetime! Singers and Non-performers are welcome to join our group and share in this unique experience. Singers will enjoy a weekend of rehearsals and preparation for the concert while non-performing friends/family will enjoy an all-access pass to our behind-the-scenes experience. This exclusive Carnegie Hall Experience package includes:
· 4 Days and 3 Nights in New York City, NY
· Staying at the elegant Sheraton Times Square Hotel just minutes walk from Carnegie Hall, Times Square, The Empire State Building, Central Park, Broadway, Rockefeller Center and much more
· Singers Rehearse & Perform On-Stage with the Saviour soloists and orchestra conducted by David Hamilton
· Non-Performing attendees receive special VIP access to all activities during the entire weekend along with extra activities
only for non-performers and best-seats for our performance at Carnegie Hall.
· Post-Concert Celebration Dinner Cruise aboard the New York Infinity with the Saviour artists and full cast.
· Receive an autographed 25th Anniversary Edition of the SAVIOUR Oratorio Book.
· Schedule includes free time to enjoy fantastic tourism in New York City
· Only 350 Spots Available, Do Not Delay Booking (230 Maximum Choir Size, 120 Behind-The-Scenes Friends)
· Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to perform SAVIOUR at Carnegie Hall.
WANT TO SING IN THE CHOIR?
(GET DETAILS HERE)
NOT A SINGER, BUT STILL WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WEEKEND?
(GET DETAILS ON THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES EXPERIENCE)
or email email@example.com
Event Is Produced By:
True North Presents