PRELIMINARY WEEKEND SCHEDULE
(subject to change)
THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2018
- Airport arrivals, hotel transports, check-in at our lobby event table
- Specific check-in instructions will be given in our Master Schedule coming later.
- Evening Free in NYC!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2018
- 8 am: All Participants, Welcome meeting, Devotion, and Rehearsals begin
- Noon: Lunch break
- Afternoon: Rehearsals
- Evening: Free time for tourism/shows
SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2018
- Morning: Free time; prepare for performance day
- 1 pm: All non-performing guests - Tour of Carnegie Hall
- 1 to 4:30 pm: Final Rehearsal at Carnegie Hall – casual dress
- 4:30 to 6 pm: Choir returns to hotel to freshen up and dress for concert
- 6 pm: Choir in position and ready for the concert
- 6:30 pm: Concert Begins
- 9:00 pm: Concert ends. Choir and friends will be shuttled to the dinner cruise on the NEW YORK INFINITY with Big Daddy Weave
- After the ship returns all participants will be shuttled back to the hotel (approximately 12:00 am)
SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, 2018
- Morning: 8:00am departure for worship at The Brooklyn Tabernacle (optional) attendees will need to purchase a subway card, ($5.50 at the subway station right outside our hotel entrance), and you will return to our hotel before checkout time. Those attending Brooklyn Tabernacle worship should book flight departures after 3pm on Sunday
- 12 pm: Hotel checkout
- Departures - Extended stay nights are available. See our FAQ page
TRAVEL TO / FROM THE EVENT:
- Travel and airport transfers coordinated by individual participants; taxi or Uber to the hotel
- Be sure to check on your flight status before travel, watch for schedule changes and anticipate delays.
WANT TO SING IN THE CHOIR?
(get details here)
NOT A SINGER, BUT STILL WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WEEKEND?
(get details on the Behind-The-Scenes experience)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org