PRELIMINARY WEEKEND SCHEDULE
(subject to change)
SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018
- Airport arrivals, hotel transports, check-in at our lobby event table
- Specific check-in instructions will be given in our Master Schedule coming later.
- Evening Free in NYC!
SUNDAY, JANUARY 21, 2018
- 8 am: Brooklyn Tabernacle Worship Service (optional)
- Noon: All Participants, Welcome meeting, Devotion, and Choir Rehearsal begins
- Afternoon: Choir Rehearsal until approx. 6:30p
- 7 pm: Orchestra rehearsal
MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018
- Morning: Free time; prepare for performance day
- 1 pm: All non-performing guests - Tour of Carnegie Hall
- 1 to 4:30 pm: Final Rehearsal at Carnegie Hall – casual dress
- 4:30 to 6 pm: Choir returns to hotel to freshen up and dress for concert
- 6:15 pm: Choir in position and ready for the concert
- 7:00 pm: Concert Begins
- 9:00 pm: Concert ends. Choir and friends will be shuttled to the dinner cruise on the NEW YORK INFINITY with Annie Moses Band
- After the ship returns all participants will be shuttled back to the hotel (approximately 12:00 am)
TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2018
- 12 pm: Hotel checkout
- Departures - Extended stay nights are available. See our FAQ's page
TRAVEL TO / FROM THE EVENT:
- Travel and airport transfers coordinated by individual participants; taxi or Uber to the hotel
- Be sure to check on your flight status before travel, watch for schedule changes and anticipate delays.
WANT TO perform IN THE CHOIR or orchestra?
(get details here)
NOT A performer, BUT STILL WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WEEKEND?
(get details on the Behind-The-Scenes experience)
*CUSTOM FAMILY-DISCOUNTED PACKAGES AVAILABLE* (call for details/quotes)