PRELIMINARY WEEKEND SCHEDULE
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018
- Airport arrivals, hotel arrivals, check-in at our Welcome Desk in the hotel lobby
- Specific check-in instructions will be given in our Master Schedule coming a few weeks prior to arrival.
- Evening Free in DC!
SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2018
- 8 am: All Participants, Welcome meeting, Devotion, and Rehearsals begin
- Noon: Lunch break
- Afternoon: Rehearsals
- Evening: Free time for tourism
SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018
- Morning: Free time; prepare for performance day
- 1 pm: All non-performing guests - Tour of The Kennedy Center
- 1 to 4:30 pm: Final Rehearsal at The Kennedy Center – casual dress
- 4:30 to 6 pm: Choir returns to hotel to freshen up and dress for concert
- 6 pm: Choir returns to the hall and gets ready for the concert
- 7:00 pm: Concert Begins
- 9:00 pm: Concert ends. Choir and friends will be shuttled to the dinner cruise on the Potomac with the artists and full cast
- After the ship returns all participants will be shuttled back to the hotel (approximately 12:00 am)
MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2018
- Morning: Open for tourism
- 12 pm: Hotel checkout
- Departures - Extended stay nights are available. See our FAQ page
TRAVEL TO / FROM THE EVENT:
- Travel and airport transfers coordinated by individual participants; taxi or Uber to the hotel
- Be sure to check on your flight status before travel, watch for schedule changes and anticipate delays.
WANT TO SING IN THE CHOIR?
(GET DETAILS HERE)
NOT A SINGER, BUT STILL WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WEEKEND?
(GET DETAILS ON THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES EXPERIENCE)
or email email@example.com