JANUARY 24-27, 2019 (Concert date Jan 26 - 7:00pm)
PRELIMINARY WEEKEND SCHEDULE
(subject to change)
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2018
- Airport arrivals, hotel transports, check-in at our lobby event table
- Specific check-in instructions will be given in our Master Schedule coming later.
- Evening Free in NYC!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2019
- 8 am: All Participants, Welcome meeting, Devotion, and Rehearsals begin
- Noon: Lunch break
- Afternoon: Rehearsals
- Evening: Free time for tourism/shows
SATURDAY, JANUARY 26, 2019
- Morning: Free time; prepare for performance day
- 1 pm: All non-performing guests - Tour of Carnegie Hall
- 1 to 4:30 pm: Final Rehearsal at Carnegie Hall – casual dress
- 4:30 to 6:00pm: Choir returns to hotel to freshen up and dress for concert
- 6:30 pm: Choir in position and ready for the concert
- 7:00 pm: Concert Begins
- 9:30 pm: Concert ends. Choir and friends will be shuttled to the dinner cruise on the NEW YORK INFINITY with Lauren
- After the ship returns all participants will be shuttled back to the hotel (approximately 12:00 am)
SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2019
- Morning: 8:00am departure for worship at The Brooklyn Tabernacle (optional) attendees will need to purchase a subway card, ($5.50 at the subway station just outside our hotel entrance), and you will return to our hotel approx 11:30a. Those attending Brooklyn Tabernacle worship should book flight departures after 3pm on Sunday
- 12 pm: Hotel checkout
- Departures - Extended stay nights are available. See our FAQ page
TRAVEL TO / FROM THE EVENT:
- Travel and airport transfers coordinated by individual participants; taxi or Uber to the hotel
- Be sure to check your flight status before travel, watch for schedule changes and anticipate delays.
WANT TO SING IN THE CHOIR?
(get details here)
NOT A SINGER, BUT STILL WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WEEKEND?
(get details on the Behind-The-Scenes experience)
or email email@example.com